Retuirn to Castle Wolfenstein
m***@tampabay.rr.com
2006-09-23 16:10:13 UTC
Somehow I've corrupted my loaded copy of RTCW and not cannot find my
disks in orderto reload the program. I deleted something when
ISomehow I've corrupted my loaded copy of RTCW and not cannot find my
disks in orderto reload the program. I deleted something when I
shouldn't have. Can anyone out there help me? shouldn't have. Can
anyone out there help me?Somehow I've corrupted my loaded copy of RTCW
and not cannot find my disks in orderto reload the program. I deleted
something when I shouldn't have. Can anyone out there help me?

Nic
2006-09-28 01:08:56 UTC
Post by m***@tampabay.rr.com
Somehow I've corrupted my loaded copy of RTCW and not cannot find my
disks in orderto reload the program. I deleted something when
ISomehow I've corrupted my loaded copy of RTCW and not cannot find my
disks in orderto reload the program. I deleted something when I
shouldn't have. Can anyone out there help me? shouldn't have. Can
anyone out there help me?Somehow I've corrupted my loaded copy of RTCW
and not cannot find my disks in orderto reload the program. I deleted
something when I shouldn't have. Can anyone out there help me?
Somehow I've corrupted my loaded copy of RTCW and not cannot find my
disks in orderto reload the program. I deleted something when I
shouldn't have. Can anyone out there help me?
What exactly are you saying here ?

Nic :)